Each station information [Yanagihara Station]
|The location||2133-2, Yanagihara, Nagano-shi|
|The business starting date||June 28, 1926 (Taisho 15)|
- Manned station
- There are station attendants.
- It is outside a ticket gate
- Baggage temporary custody possibility
- It is 300 yen per 1baggage a day
- Parking lot
- Bicycle parking lot
- Entrance to ticket gate
- It is a wheelchair-accessible station.
- The ticket gate to platform
- It is a wheelchair-accessible stationin with ramp.
Because there is a case to be a big step between platform and a train, please be careful when you get on/off a train. If you need an assistance, feel free to ask to station attendats.
Nearest bus stop "Yanagihara Station:" It is approximately 3 minutes on foot from the station square across railroad crossing to bus stop
|Number, the line name||Route|
|9.Hirabayashi Line||Nagano Station - GONDO - Hirabayashi - Kitaowaribe - municipal hospital - YANAGIHARA|
Nagano-shi (riding together taxi)
From Naganuma Line Yanagihara Station (in the bus stop, inner YANAGIHARA station square) Akanuma, the JR Toyono Station area
Information around Nagano Station
- NAGANO municipal hospital
- Chuo, Nagano-shi fire department YANAGIHARA branch office
- YANAGIHARA post office
- Culture hall in eastern Nagano-shi
A 20-minute walk from 2.0km